The current release of OverbiteFF for Firefox 38 and higher,
TenFourFox, and SeaMonkey 2.35, is version 3.1.1695, released 25
January 2016. To verify the version of OverbiteFF, type
about:gopher into the location bar.
Localization packs for Danish, Dutch, English, French, German,
Hungarian, Japanese, Norwegian (Bokmal), Polish, Russian, Spanish
and Turkish are included.
Report any bugs to email@example.com.
- System Requirements:
- Mozilla Firefox 38 or higher
- Any operating system supported by Firefox 38
- Or: Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.35+
- Or: TenFourFox 38.0 and up
- Installation/upgrading directions:
- Download the add-on to your local computer.
- Drag the add-on file to an open browser window or the browser icon on your desktop.
- Click the Install Now button after reviewing the security warning, if any.
- Restart your browser as directed.
- After the browser starts, a new tab will appear indicating that OverbiteFF has been successfully installed or upgraded, along with the version and build number. This tab will appear only the first time you install or upgrade OverbiteFF.
- Enjoy Gopherspace. You may now wish to read the Overbite Plugin/Add-On Manual for Mozilla Firefox and SeaMonkey
We regret that the manual is currently only available in English.
This will be expanded in the future.
OverbiteFF is provided to you under Tri-License terms, namely the
GNU General Public License v2, the Mozilla Public License and the
GNU Lesser Public License v2.1. Use outside of these licenses is
version of this page